ALL PROCEEDS WILL BENEFIT THE ITOO SOCIETY
Refreshments (soda, water, bags of chips/pretzels, candy) will be available for purchase - CASH ONLY
- Gently-used clothing & shoes, toys, holiday decorations, books, furniture, housewares, tools, baby items (no cribs or car seats), bicycles, small appliances (in working order), sporting equipment, stuffed animals, knick-knacks, jewelry
- Mattresses, large appliances, and non-operational/broken items not being accepted
- Items will be collected in the back room (please enter through the back door) Tuesday, April 24 & Thursday, April 26 from 5:30-8:30pm each night, as well as Friday, April 27 from 10am-7pm.
- Any leftover items will be donated to South Side Mission on Monday morning.
- Volunteers are needed to assist with item collection/organization all day Friday, setup on Friday evening (after 7:30pm), sales and refreshments all day Saturday & Sunday, and cleanup on Sunday evening (after 5:30pm).
- Please click on the button below to sign up for any times during which you are available. Thank you!